Sheer Silk Shell
Shipping calculated at checkout.
PRE-ORDER NOW OPEN FOR THIS PIECE. Since this is a limited dead-stock fabric, we'll cap the first round of pre-orders at 10 pieces.
D (me) is wearing the Size 1. This is not made to be a fitted piece.
- Size 1 - XS - M
- Size 2 - L - XL
- Size 3 - XL / 2X
*Due to the width of the material, we are unable to provide larger than a 3X in this particular fabric but hope to source more options in coming months! If you would like to custom order this, I will source other material options for you*
- Dead-stock crinkled silk, sourced in NYC.
- Lightweight with a natural stretch.
- Silk has gotten wildly expensive over the years. Its price increased by 30% in 2017 and has only continued to go up. Because of this, we've avoided making pieces with it. So happy to more accessibly incorporate silk again with this dead-stock I sourced during my last trip to NY.
- For folks with chronic pain or autoimmune flare-ups, its lovely on the body because its non-abrasive and won't cause any pressure or compression.
- Also lovely for folks who like to feel like they're wearing nothing :)
- Limited Run Style Exclusive to Vincetta
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Spot clean and hand wash preferred. Lay flat to dry.
Cut & Sew : $30.00 [takes approx. 1 hour to make]
Fabric : $6.00/yd [OG : $12/yd] Yield : 1.5 Yards @ $6/yd = $9.50
Shipping fabric to Kaveata + production back to us = $5.00
Packaging, Labels, Thread, Etc. = $3.00
Total Cost = $47.50 + 10% [what can and will go wrong cushion] = $52.25
How we arrive at the final price:
$52.25 x *2.8 = $156.75
*This mark-up covers general business expenses and is below industry standard. It allows Vincetta to pay ethical wages, sustain, and collaborate with any future photographers / creators, etc. *