Crop Trouser : Navy (XL)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SIGN UP FOR THE WAITLIST TO GET UPDATED WHEN WE RESTOCK SOLD OUT SIZES
A relaxed yet structured trouser made of a Deadstock Year-Round Wool. Made with comfort and quality in mind. Designed to last for years to come.
Lennon wears size Large.
This will not be recut in this exact fabric. To custom order in another fabric or in a size that is no longer available, email firstname.lastname@example.org. I've got you.
- Waist facing with top stitching for a sturdy and clean finish
- Front pleats
- Functional side seam and pack welt pocket
- Invisible zipper at center back
- Cuffed hem
- Made of dead stock Italian wool sourced in NYC
- Zippers are dead stock sourced in NYC
- Manufactured in New York City's Garment District
- Always hang between wears.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning for this is always preferred. Dry clean as needed.
Cut, Sew, + Grade : $60
Materials : $40
Shipping : $5
Total cost: $105
Retail = $105 x 2.85 = $299.25 (round down to $298)
*The mark-up covers necessary business expenses such as photography, freelance work, rent, etc*
Find this helpful? Drop a line at email@example.com to let me know!
I'll keep rolling this breakdown out for each style!