Lilian Kimono • Bone
This piece is dedicated to the designer’s mother, Lillian. It has been our best selling dress for three years in a row. You'll feel and look like a stunner without much effort.
Wear it front ways, back ways, over pants, as a dress.
This fabric feels even lighter than the silk and it's more breathable. Careful though, it is a bit sheer, so either own it, or wear something underneath that makes you feel good.
Recommended : wear without a bra and undies for a super free feeling (it's pretty amazing if you're open to it...)
Also available in Tanenashi, Midnight, and Olivenite.
- Hidden button closure
- Side seam pockets
- One size fits all (differently, but beautifully)
- Made of Cupro sourced in India
- Dyed and cut & sewn in India with Untitled Co.
- Always hang or lay flat between wears. Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred, but this piece is machine wash and dry clean friendly.
A tip from our team to freshen up without washing: Place in a cloth bag and freeze or give it some air outside.