Lilian Kimono Dress • Olive
One and done. This is the dress of all dresses. It defies all rules of body type and size – looking like a dream on everyone. Whichever way you wear it, it’ll look effortlessly beautiful without much effort. This piece is dedicated to the designer’s mother, Liliane. Warning: You'll turn heads wherever you go in this dress.
Also available in Navy.
- Hidden button closure
- Side seam pockets
- Reversible (can wear front or back)
- One size fits all (differently, but beautifully)
- Romantically draped fit
- Brittany is 5’3” and wears OS
Made of 100% washed silk from Calamo and Eastern Silks
- Manufactured in Greenpoint, Brooklyn with Shilo Byrd Studio
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother nature. If you do need to wash, hand wash cold or machine wash delicate with a mild detergent –lay flat to dry. It’s also dry clean friendly (use a perc-free dry cleaning service).
A tip from our team to freshen up without washing: Place in a cloth bag and freeze or give it some air outside.