The Cami • Bone
A tank you can wear front and back ways. It's the perfect length for tucking into high rise pants. Super lightweight and all around perfect for wearing year round.
Available in Midnight, Olivenite, Sandstorm, and Tanenashi.
- Baby hem finish at neckline and armholes
- Large facing at hem
- True to size. Go up for a looser fit.
- Deanna is a curvy 5'6 (36" bust, 29" waist. 41/42" hip) wearing a Medium.
- Made of Cupro sourced in India
- Dyed and cut & sewn in India with Untitled Co.
- Always hang or lay flat between wears. Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred, but this piece is machine wash and dry clean friendly.
A tip from our team to freshen up without washing: Place in a cloth bag and freeze or give it some air outside.