The Cami • Bone
A tank you can wear front and back ways. It's the perfect length for tucking into high rise pants. Super lightweight and all around perfect for wearing year round.
- Baby hem finish at neckline and armholes
- Large facing at hem
- True to size. Go up for a looser fit.
- Deanna is a curvy 5'6 (36" bust, 29" waist. 41/42" hip) wearing a Medium.
- Made of Cupro sourced in India
- Dyed and cut & sewn in India with Untitled Co.
- Always hang or lay flat between wears. Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred, but this piece is machine wash and dry clean friendly.
A tip from our team to freshen up without washing: Place in a cloth bag and freeze or give it some air outside.