Willow Pant 2.0 • Midnight
The Willow pant has been a best selling style for over four years. But all good things still need new-ness. You just keep looking foine and let the pleats and movement do all the work.
Tip: Tuck in the matching Cami to give the look of a jumper, without the annoyance of one. You’ll be glad you did.
Also available in Olivenite and Sandstorm.
- Front and back pleats
- Functional side seam pockets
- Belt loops + belt detail
- Invisible side seam zipper
- Sits right above belly button. To wear high rise, tighten belt.
- Go down a size to wear at natural waist.
- Deanna is a curvy 5'6 (28/29" waist | 41/42" hip) wearing a Medium.
- 31" inseam
- Made of Cupro sourced in India
- Dyed and cut & sewn in India with Untitled Co.
- Always hang or lay flat between wears. Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred, but this piece is machine wash and dry clean friendly.
A tip from our team to freshen up without washing: Place in a cloth bag and freeze or give it some air outside.