Gallerie Dress with Pocket • Sandstorm
The knit gallerie dresses have been one of our best sellers, so if you like that one, chances are you'll also like wearing this one too.
The bias backing on the neckline is something I was studying from vintage designer pieces such as Prada and YSL. Such a simple detail, but adds extra love and a longer lifespan to the garment.
Also available in Olivenite.
- Double stitch at raw hem
- Back keyhole
- Hidden button closer at neck
- Bias finish behind raw neckline
- Made of a crinkled viscose sourced in India.
- Dyed and cut & sewn in India with Untitled Co.
- Always hang or lay flat between wears. Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred, but this piece is machine wash and dry clean friendly.