Gallerie Top • Sandstorm
It's really just.....the easiest little top. You don't even really need to think when you put it on. I know the knit gallerie has been one of our best sellers, so if you like that one, chances are you'll also like wearing this one too.
The bias backing on the neckline is something I was studying from vintage designer pieces such as Prada and YSL. Such a simple detail, but adds a little extra bit of love to the garment.
Note : the neck opening is intentionally small. This is to keep a super clean look once it's on. The neckline WILL stretch about 1/2" over time, so just be gentle when pulling it on and off the first couple of wears.
- Bias finish behind raw neckline
- Double stitch at raw hem
- Back keyhole
- Hidden button closer at neck
- Size up for a less fitted vibe
- Deanna is wearing a size Small with a 36" bust
- Made of a crinkled viscose sourced in India.
- Dyed and cut & sewn in India with Untitled Co.
- Always hang or lay flat between wears. Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred, but this piece is machine wash and dry clean friendly.