Lilian Kimono • Midnight
This piece is dedicated to the designer’s mother, Liliane. It has been our best selling dress for three years in a row. You'll feel and look like a stunner without much effort.
Wear it front ways, back ways, over pants, as a dress.
This fabric feels even lighter than the silk and it's more breathable. Careful though, it is a bit sheer, so either own it, or wear something underneath that makes you feel good.
Recommended : wear without a bra and undies for a super free feeling (it's pretty amazing if you're open to it...)
- Hidden button closure
- Side seam pockets
- One size fits all (differently, but beautifully)
- Made of Cupro sourced in India
- Dyed and cut & sewn in India with Untitled Co.
- Always hang or lay flat between wears. Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother earth. Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred, but this piece is machine wash and dry clean friendly.
A tip from our team to freshen up without washing: Place in a cloth bag and freeze or give it some air outside.