Limited Edition Base Layer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A collaborative base layer piece that mixes both D's personal practice and Vincetta's long running core piece, the base layer. Cut and Sewn in New York City, Hand Manipulated and stitched In-Studio. No two will be exactly alike. We are cutting 10-12 pieces depending on sizes ordered.
This piece explores (on-form) the idea of holding ourselves together through the ebb and flow.These limited run base layer pieces portray feelings of impermanence and confliction when we are pulled in different directions or when life shows us it's time to let go of something we've become attached to.
Details of this piece
- Material - Deadstock Sheer Wool Knit sourced in Los Angeles (very light / transitional weight)
- Make - Cut and Sewn in New York City. Once we receive the pieces, we will hand manipulate and stitch each one In-Studio. No two will be alike.
- Sliding Scale Pricing. We encourage you to select the tier that makes the most sense for you - (1) 228 , (2), 198 , (3) 178
- Sizing - (1) X/S , (2), M/L, (3), XL, (4) 2X, (5) 3X
- Delivery - Pieces will be shipped out between the 31st of March and 7th of April.
Spot clean and hand wash as needed. Lay flat to dry.