Naked Trouser - Bone
This is the Patti Trouser Version 2.0 and yes, these are really good and SO easy to wear. You should probably get them..
Also available in Olivenite. Worn with the Naked Blazer in Bone.
- Vintage inspired pockets
- Subtle paper bag waist
- Oversized hem for cuffing
- Wear this piece at the waist for definition or dropped for a relaxed look.
- Deanna is a curvy 5'6 (41/42" hip) and is wearing a size M/L.
- 29" inseam
- 100% lightweight linen
- Manufactured in New York City's Garment District.
- Always hang or lay flat between wears. Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother nature. Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred, but this piece is machine wash and dry clean friendly.