Notch Blazer : Navy Pinstripe
This piece has earned its place in Vincetta's Core Collection. For about a decade, I've had the most lovely vintage hand-loomed blazer. I loved it so much that I wanted to share it with all of you, so that's when the Notch Blazer was born.
Due to the nature of deadstock fabric, we are unable to cut any more of this color/fabric.
- Lightly lined
- Functional welt pockets
- Wear un-cuffed or cuffed
- Meant to be worn open
- Slightly oversized fit (size up for more room to wrap around front)
- Dropped Shoulder
- Cozy and easy to wear
- Tati is a petite size 2 wearing a size XS/S
- Made of dead stock light weight wool sourced from our East Coast vendor
- Manufactured in New York City's Garment District
- Always hang or drape over a chair / hook between wears.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred.