Notch Blazer 2.0 : Black (Made To Order)
For about a decade, I've had the most lovely vintage hand-loomed blazer. I loved it so much that I wanted to share it with all of you, so that's when the Notch Blazer was born.
This is the 2.0 version if the original with a boxier fit, more function, and new fabrics.
There is a 4-6 week lead time for all sizes.
- Bound seams
- Functional welt pockets
- Back vent
- Top stitching at hem
- Oversized fit
- Dropped Shoulder
- Tati is a petite size 2 wearing the XS/S
- Made of dead stock Italian wool sourced in NYC
- Buttons from Pacific Trimming in NYC
- Binding cut and sewn in Long Island City
- Manufactured in New York City's Garment District
- Always hang between wears.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning for this is always preferred. Dry clean as needed.
Cut, Sew, + Grade : $80
Materials : $50 (Fabric : $45.00 | Binding : $5)
Shipping : $5
Total cost: $135
Misc (labels, buttons, fusible, packaging) : $10
Subtotal : $145
Retail = $145 x 2.75 = $398
*The 2.75% mark-up is allowing for marketing costs, photography, freelance work, etc.
*The reason why the mark-up is higher on this piece is due to the limited quantity and hours put into pattern making and perfecting the fit*
Find this helpful? Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know!
I'll keep rolling this breakdown out for each style!