Notch Blazer • Black & White
For about a decade, I've had the most lovely vintage hand-loomed blazer. It was always the right amount of boxy and drape. I loved it so much that I wanted to share it with all of you, so that's when the Notch Blazer was born. When adapting this piece for Vincetta, a few adjustments to the fit and an exaggeration of the collar. It gets better though... Easily transition this into fall because we don't need to label our wardrobe, right?
- Lightly lined
- Wear uncuffed or cuffed
- Slightly oversized fit.
- Dropped Shoulder
- If you prefer a more fitted look, go down a size
- Model Info
- Made of deadstock cotton linen sourced from our East Coast Deadstock vendor
- Manufactured in North Carolina with Opportunity Threads
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother nature. If you do need to wash, hand wash/lay flat to dry or use a perc-free dry cleaning service. This is washing machine friendly, but not recommended.
- Hannah is a 5'5 and wearing a size S/M Jacket and S/M Bottom.