Patti Trouser • Black & White
After five rounds of prototyping, Vincetta's first ever casual trouser is ready to be worn by all of you! Patti, our first ever shared sizing trouser, accentuates you in all the right places. She has less structure than our other bottoms, but she's promised to accentuate you in all the right places. Trust, you'll live in this pant and the willow this summer all the way into fall. Wear this piece at the waist for definition or dropped for a relaxed look.
- 80's Vintage inspired welt pockets
- Subtle paper bag waist
- Oversized hem for cuffing
- Wear this piece at the waist for definition or dropped for a relaxed look.
- Left to right: Hannah is wearing a size S/M, Shereen is wearing a size XS/S, Miah is wearing a size XL
It's easy to find bottoms that fit well with Vincetta is easy because we spend extra time and love into making sure they work for your body.
- Made of European washed linen sourced from Fabric.com
- Manufactured in North Carolina with Opportunity Threads.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother nature. If you do need to wash, this piece is washer/dryer machine friendly, but we always recommend hand washing or use a perc-free dry cleaning service.