Patti Blazer : Handwoven Striped Cotton
Second run of this limited-run suit. The pieces can be ordered together for 20% off, or as separates.
This fabric is very special as it is hand-woven in Burkina Faso, West Africa of locally sourced certified organic cotton.
Size 2X - 4X are Made to Order with a 4-6 week lead time.
- Unlined with bound seams
- Functional welt pockets
- Wear un-cuffed or cuffed
- Oversized fit.
- Dropped Shoulder
- If you prefer a fitted look, go down a size
- Deanna is a curvy 5'6 (36" bust, 29" waist. 41/42" hip) wearing an XS/S
- 100% handwoven cotton made in Burkina Faso, West Africa
- Binding cut and sewn in Long Island City
- Manufactured in New York City's Garment District.
- Always hang between wears (or gently rest of your sofa / kitchen chair like I do)
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred.