Puckered Willow Pant • Midnight
The Willow pant has been a best selling style for over four years. But all good things still need new-ness. You’re going to float as you walk in these pants. You just keep looking foine and let the pleats and movement do all the work.
Tip: Tuck in our Roan Tank for the look of a jumpsuit, without the annoyance of one. You’ll be glad you did.
Also available in Tanenashi and Sandstorm.
- Front and back pleats
- Functional side seam pockets
- Belt loops + belt detail
- Invisible side seam zipper
- Sits right above belly button. To wear high rise, tighten belt.
- Go down a size to wear at natural waist.
- 30" inseam
- Made of Cupro sourced in India
- Dyed and cut & sewn in India with Untitled Co.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Hand wash is always best, but machine wash delicate with a mild detergent - and always lay flat/hang to dry. It's also dry clean friendly.
- Also a tip : let this piece hang or lay flat in between wears. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer.
A tip from our team to freshen up without washing: Place in a cloth bag and freeze or give it some air outside.