Gallerie Mock Neck Top : Camel
A must have Vincetta piece. It'll become one of your go-to's.
All sizes are made to order with a 2-3 week lead time. This provides work for Kavita, our primary local seamstress.
- Mock neckline
- Bra friendly
- Raw edges
- Miah is 5'4 and a curvy size 8/10 wearing a size Medium
- Made of wool jersey deadstock material found in New York City
- Manufactured on Long Island with our independent sewers
- Always hang or fold gently between wears.
- Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred.
Cut, Sew, + Grade : $25
Materials : $17.5
Shipping : $5
Total cost: $47.5
Misc (labels, buttons, fusible, packaging) : $10
Subtotal : $57.5
Retail = $57.5 x 2.2 = $126.50
*The 2.2% mark-up is allowing for marketing costs, photography, freelance work, etc.
*The reason why the mark-up is lower on this piece is due to the simplicity of the style. The development of this pattern creates significantly less overhead and production lead times.
Find this helpful? Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know!
I'll keep rolling this breakdown out for each style!